Oh my, I love this Spiced Cauliflower Curry with Red Pepper & Peas! The recipe is very easy to make and was also very flavourful.
TIP: Make a double serving to make life a little easier, and the next day you can reheat and add a few handfuls of spinach to make a wonderful Warm Spiced Cauliflower Salad.
- Basmati Rice
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 onions
- 2 red peppers, thinkly slided
- 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock + 1/2 cup water
- 5 tomatos, chopped
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Make Basmati Rice, follow instructions on package.
- Put the cauliflower florets in a large bowl with the cumin, turmeric and curry and, toss until evenly coated with the spices.
- Heat oil in skillet, add cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes, turning often.
- Add onions, red peppers and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add ginger, garlic and chile pepper and still another 1 minute.
- Add stock/water, tomatoes and peas.
- Reduce heat and let simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
- Spoon over basmati rice.