I don’t know about you, but I’m lovin’ this Easy Peasy Potato Salad!
Ok, truth be known I have so many recipes that are soooo easy peasy I often wonder if I should even bother to post them.
But every time I do, I find the response heart-warming!
Seems you all want easy peasy as much as I do! Love it!
So here I go, sharing with you one of the easiest potato salads in the world 😉 Enjoy! ♡♡
Ingredients – Easy Peasy Potato Salad
- 3 potatoes, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup brussel sprouts, cut in quarters
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup hummus
- fresh ground pepper
- I did say it was easy peasy right?
- Chop potatoes in bite size pieces and boil until cooked. Rinse well.
- While potatoes are cooking, add chop tomatoes & brussel sprouts to a bowl and toss well with hummus.
- Add potatoes and toss gently.
- Add fresh ground pepper (I love pepper so I love to add a lot).
- Serve while still warm (my preference), or if you prefer chill first and then serve.