Mmm Morning Boost Smoothie….and well, back after a week of vacation of sun and sand and back in the swing of things today. How I missed sharing with y’all 🙂
Starting the week with an ever so green smoothie….Mmmmmmm, love my green smoothies.
This one is chocked full of nutrients – a high source of calcium, potassium and B6, super high in Vitamins A & C as well as iron and dietary fiber. And of course not too shabby in the protein levels!! All in all a wonderful vitamin and mineral boost for your body!
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 apples, chopped
- 2 lemons, rind removed and quartered
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/2 bunch kale (I used red kale today)
- 1 small handful spinach
- Add all ingredients to the blender in the order listed.
- Blend on low speed and gradually increase speed.
- Blend on high until smooth and frothy.
To learn more about how I create smoothies visit My Smoothie Approach.