Sweet Peppers Salad ~ I love the sweetness and colourfulness of sweet peppers. I find this salad very refreshing, perfect at any time with a meal or solo.
Ingredients – Sweet Peppers Salad
Serves 2 -4
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, cut in slivers
- 1 red pepper, cut in slivers
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in slivers
- 1 green pepper, cut in slivers
- 1/2 red onion, cut in slivers
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp Braggs Liquid Soy Seasoning
A super easy-peasy salad to make – mix all ingredients in salad bowl. Toss, serve. DONE! Ready to enjoy!
Leftovers? Just add a head of chopped romaine – toss and you have lunch for the next day! Easy peasy is the name of the game 🙂